Berlin - Mitte
Living in the Scheunenviertel
Starting from 2,750.00 €/ SQMplus commission (7.14% of the purchase price incl. VAT)
61 SQM - 171 SQM
Gründerzeit building in demanded living area
The architect Ester Bruzkus has designed a new look in Gründerzeit elegance for the multi-family house: Graphic patterns in black and white as well as fitment elements from the Gründerzeit characterize the look of this building, located in one of the most beautiful streets of Berlin-Mitte. 20 owner-occupied flats are for sale.
In the heart of the city
The house is situated in the Linienstrasse, a side street in the Scheunenviertel quarter. The area between Friedrichstraße and Kollwitzplatz was extensively redeveloped, renovated and restored between the years 1993 and 2008 and today ranks among one of the most sought-after residential-, working- and shopping areas of Berlin.
- Historical building from the “Gründerzeit”
- Location with outstanding value-enhancement prospects
- New colour concept: Ester Bruzkus Architects
- Renovation of the staircases
- Renovation of the front and rear façade
- Renovation of the external facilities
- Renovation of the cellar including sheds
- In the historical Scheunenviertel quarter in Berlin-Mitte
- Lively art and culture scene
- Excellent links to the traffic network via the U2, U6, U8 and M8
- Bicycle street
Do you have any questions?
We would be happy to help.